Skip to content
- Eyebrow Wax, Trim, & Tweeze – $30
- Brow & Lip - $46
- Eyebrow Tweeze & Trim – $35
- Lip – $16
- Chin – $15
- Nose – $12
- Full Face – $60
- Underarms – $30
- Arms – $50
- Bikini – $45
- Extended Bikini – $55
- Brazilian – $65
- Half Leg – $50
- Full Leg – $90
- Feet – $15
- Nose – $15
- Ears – $15
- Chest – $60
- Back – $55
- Brow Tint - $25
- Brow Wax & Tint - $52
- Lash Tint - $30
Before your waxing appointment
- For best results, exfoliate the area of skin that will be waxed within 24 hours before your appointment.
- Hair must be ¼ inch to ensure removal.
- If you are using a topical form of Retin-A, please stop use at least one week prior to service. Waxing may not be done if using Accutane.
- For a less painful wax, restrain from waxing near your menstrual cycle. You may also take a pain reliever (Ibuprofen) within 30 minutes before your appointment.
- If the area of skin that is going to be waxed has been exposed to the sun, make sure to wait until your skin has completely healed.
- For best results, wax every 4-6 weeks.
- Avoid the sun within 24 hours after waxing.
- Exfoliate the skin to help prevent ingrown hairs.
- Avoid any strenuous activity within 24 hours after waxing.
- Ice any redness or inflammation.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.